Friday, July 31, 2009

Soccer



Soccer practice did not get rained out this week, and I've since gotten my work schedule organized, so I got to go see Nate in action this week. I'm not sure I was prepared for the whole thing. I can see how it could be a little overwhelming for a kid. There were just so many people, kids, parents, pets, coaches. There seemed to be so many things all happening at the same time. I got to meet some of our neighbours, but I am afraid I can't remember any of their names. There are people who are very into coffee here though, so that bodes well.

Anyways, enough about my experience, here are some photos of Nate in action.



1 comment:

joie said...

a-freakin-dorable! it's so nice to come back from camping to all these delicious updates...wow :)

give us a heads up if you think you will turn into a overzealous sport parent (read:nutjob)...i mean, it's unlikely but i want to warn you about the day when a kid checks nate really hard, god, i will so be one of those parents! you will be so chill!

hey, nice new picture! so shiny and bright a whole new page.

in other news, i miss you guys like craaaaaaaaazy! :) <3

ps. still have mutual hate with blogger they delete my post the first time i write it!!! no love, i'm even a member, shouldn't that count for something...