Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another year gone

I had planned to post an entry for the end of 2009, or the beginning of 2010.  You know, one of those looking at the year past, or looking at the year ahead jobs.  2009 was such a big year of change for us, but the more I thought about it, the more overwhelmed I got by it. 


So here we are on the third day of 2010, and still no big year-end post.  I think that ship has sailed.  As for the year ahead...who knows, I've been too busy digging out from under all the snow we've had this last little bit to even think about it.  If nothing else, it was a nice way to get out and spend some time with the neighbours.  Truth is, I'm really glad for the exercise as well.  


But I digress.  The thing is, I've given up on my original idea.  No one needs me to go over the past year, after all you were there too!  As for the year ahead, I am no soothsayer.  Instead, I've decided to aim a little lower. 


So for my first posting of the new year, I present to you Nate and Tex.





See it hasn't been all work, we got to play as well after all the shoveling was done!  Nate actually helped build this snowman this afternoon, and didn't knock it over after we finished, that being his usual M.O.  Not a bad way to start the year eh? (I did say I was aiming low!)


Happy new year!


No comments: